Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bloodmaiden Begins...


“I live in Tynan, the fourth dynasty, whose dragons do provide much protection, and there is much need of it, for our dynasty is set in the northern mountains, where wild animals and avalanches and other such dangers are ever constant. But the tribute they require in return is so horrible, no one speaks of it. I cannot even utter it here, now, on paper. In fact, I will soon have to lay down my pen because my fingers tremble, scrawling the words in nervous, illegible scribbles across the pages of the last days of my life. I will have to lay down the pen because the unspoken truth is all the more real and close and unbearably frightening for me. “For, you see, I am the new Quelda of Tynan.”


Bloodmaiden

~Christine E. Schulze


1. Read it here:





2. Photos here:






3. Videos coming soon at:

No comments: