Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress: A Sneak Peek

He leaned his head close to my ear and whispered, "Are you afraid?"I could feel his deep, strong, piercing green eyes carefully watching me as I gazed around the vast expanse of the cavern, the orange glow of the bonfire scintillating off the beautiful faces of the hundreds gathered here. I knew perhaps I should be afraid, being surrounded by hundreds of them as I was, and yet, this place seemed no more dangerous to me than home. In fact, it seemed less dangerous. The temptation for them must have been greater than it had ever been for my drunken father, yet none of them had tried to harm me, and I somehow felt that none of them would. No, bizarre as it may have seemed, I was not afraid. . . .

There it is, the prologue to my upcoming e-book! Wanna learn more about my books or hear more of my music? Go to www.geocities.com/goldenhealer and check out my site!

P.S. Thanks to Glenda Diana for my amazing coverart!




Myspace Graphics

1 comment:

GodChild said...

Wow! You put a LOT of artwork on here!! Good job, Golden Healer.
lolololsss
And they're so cute, they are.
Well done, keep it up!